TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Yep! Not a huge fan or completely comfortable yet... but yes I have.

I'm actually a pretty decent rider with two wheels on the ground on whatever terrain. My "IDGAF / No Fear" genes are working well there. It's really a blast to ride this thing hard on trails and terrain.

Reminds me.... [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] and I need to get a trip to FVOR planned soon...

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Xl0g7mV.png

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
[MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] Any specfic sites or forums I should be looking for used KTM's outside of craigs/ebay?

Just need something reliable and priced fair where I could get right back out of it if and when I try to move 1900 miles :rofl:

Craigslist is probably your best bet. If buying used don't just look at only KTM's. Especially depending on your price range.

Few things you need to ask yourself. Like does it need to be street legal? You don't necessarily need a 450-500cc dirt bike. A 250 4-stroke will scare you plenty off road if you have no experience. But will be much more controllable. If you don't need street legal the options open up tremendously. Just do not buy a motocross bike for trail riding. You will probably hate it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info