I want TCG to survive - a plea from Mook

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I appreciate everyone on the site, some a bit more than others.

There's not one person on here who I dislike, at least not enough to get angry about it. Maybe I'm thick skinned but I don't mind when someone disagrees with me. I don't feel like my life is crumbling because someone attacks me on a topic.

I think it's great we have a place where we can share our thoughts and discuss our various viewpoints, sometimes with a little bit of drama.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
This is one of the best forums I've ever been on. It's one of the very few where we're not treated like kindergarteners, can usually speak what's on our minds and are not heavily moderated. The snowflake generation would probably not be comfortable here, but I would hate to change our ways just to accommodate them.

I'll probably never leave. If we ever shut down, Mook will need to shove me out as he closes the door and turns out the lights.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
As said before, I prefer the OG forum layout for "forum" activities.
I do not follow many want to be forum pages on FB.
I come here during the week while @ work, in the evenings when home and on the weekends.
I've met a few regulars on here and don't have anything bad to say.
I stay away from the opinionated threads because I have enough aggravation in my life, so keyboard commando rants on TCG isn't an interest for me.

#MakeTCGGreatAgain

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I’ll say I’ve stepped away a bit from tcg due to the blatant racism and have mostly stayed away because of life more than anything. I check in from time to time or if a friend says something cool has popped up.

I stay out of the trump thread stuff and anything titled political and haven’t noticed anything blatantly racist which is nice.

I love shit talking but I miss the OG shit talkers when this place was all about cars.

RIP RISKI :riski:

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I’ll say I’ve stepped away a bit from tcg due to the blatant racism and have mostly stayed away because of life more than anything. I check in from time to time or if a friend says something cool has popped up.

I stay out of the trump thread stuff and anything titled political and haven’t noticed anything blatantly racist which is nice.

I love shit talking but I miss the OG shit talkers when this place was all about cars.

RIP RISKI :riski:

The “Official Bored Thread” is always a must visit throughout the day.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I think eventually people will realize trying to enjoy a site on a phone sucks no matter the software and come back.
I use TCG on my phone. I'm hardly on my computer anymore unless it's to pay bills. I first used the web browser but now I use the TCG app.

As for TCG in general. Can't imagine what I'd do if it closed up shop. It's part of my routine and even if I don't post much, I still lurk on a daily basis. This coming from when CV died down and Ryan recruited me over.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
There are a few members on here that will call anything they see as racist... Those people need to stfu and quit watching CNN and MSNBC's rhetoric and learn that being a Patriotic American and supporting our Duly Elected President doesn't make someone a Racist... These kind of people need to take a good long look in the mirror and see that they are infact the ones who are filled with the Hate! :io:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info