i think im gonna buy a bus

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
my buddy bought one for his bachelor party...dude lives out in the stix, they bar hopped between several small towns. Took a bunch of the seats out to make room for....whatthefuckever.

I was not present, but I've heard some pretty ridic stories from the event. Pretty sure he's still got it for when his friends have their bachelor parties, or just want to get sloshed in a large group.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
ioughwackit.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Fuck it. Im gonna buy one with ya. :rofl:

sweet. i want a stripper pole in it too.

while you're at it..we can do an axle-swap too

consider it done. my bus needs IRS.

my buddy bought one for his bachelor party...dude lives out in the stix, they bar hopped between several small towns. Took a bunch of the seats out to make room for....whatthefuckever.

I was not present, but I've heard some pretty ridic stories from the event. Pretty sure he's still got it for when his friends have their bachelor parties, or just want to get sloshed in a large group.

thats what i want to happen. exactly what i want to happen.

short bus with duramax or powerstroke + intake, exhaust, tuner = lol @ ricers

thatd be badass. lol

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I'm in.... i'd help ya do whatever to it... i always wanted to get one for taking to the track... awesome tow vehicle. i wanted half of it to be just seats and a TV and a small kitchenette like in a motorhome, and then have a partition in the middle and have a tiny autoshop in the back with a welder, a full tool box with any specialty tools i'd need, and a tire mounter and balancer with air compressor... can you say the most badass multipuropse vehicle ever?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info