I need a job. Yep. KJ needs a job.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
bloodsport.gif

I very rarely laugh out loud at work, but this gif made me do just that. Probably in my top ten favorite gif's of all time.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
im betting where i went wrong- is 2 of the questions- i answered probably a bit too honestly

1. I am extremely entrepreneurial

I put. Most definitely agree. They probably don't like this.

2. How long do you plan on keeping this job.

I think I put 7-10 years, they probably only want soomeone who will be there forever. ...

ohwell.

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
Hard to keep vendors interested in a site that doesn't focus on one make or model. We're a club of many... lots of folks on here are do-it-yourself'ers and don't need a shop for work. And when a vendor offers discounts and specials, everyone tells said vendor they can get said item cheaper. What incentive do they have to stick around?

The sponsors that ARE on the site right now kick ass tho and the club should be thankful for have them around.

Don't mean to hijack your thread kj.
I wasn't quite being serious. :dunno:

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I am fortunate right now- I really hope a few of them work out so I can choose.

I would really work at any of them... not too fond of moving to minnesota... right now at this point tho- i really hope the chase bank or medical sales works out... then enterprise... then minnesota job....

i applied the shit out of places last week tho- prolly did 40-50 applications online...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info