sorry... had to.

bloodsport.gif

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I emailed a motorsports promoter I know. He sets up various events in northern IL/Southern WI including the snow X in Waconda and the boat races at Blarneys. Sleds, boats, babes, and bikes is his deal. He also likes to party. Its a small company he runs but I asked if any marketing positions were available.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
whoa. that sounds fantastic. i would love to help out something like that- even if just part time. i would be great at that. thats stuff that i love doing. (promoting)

Yea I think you would fit in with this guy really good and enjoy working. He is based out of Waterford WI. But im sure anything with the exception of going to events can be done remotely. We will see what he says. I know the dude works his ass off, I wouldn't be surprised if he could use some help.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You're doin it wrong, bro. You're supposed to get money from the vendor sponsers

Hard to keep vendors interested in a site that doesn't focus on one make or model. We're a club of many... lots of folks on here are do-it-yourself'ers and don't need a shop for work. And when a vendor offers discounts and specials, everyone tells said vendor they can get said item cheaper. What incentive do they have to stick around?

The sponsors that ARE on the site right now kick ass tho and the club should be thankful for have them around.

Don't mean to hijack your thread kj.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info