I made the mistake of finally test driving a 2015 mustang

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
honestly i'd take a new black SS over a new mustang gt if i were paying for it...

but the mustang for sure looks better, and of course would probably perform better.

but i like the malibu-esque sleeper factor of the SS... and four doors are neat. and i won't pass myself like i would in a mustang.

gt350 though being given to me vs an SS, yeah, i'd take the gt350 all day without fucking even thinking

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
honestly i'd take a new black SS over a new mustang gt if i were paying for it...

but the mustang for sure looks better, and of course would probably perform better.

but i like the malibu-esque sleeper factor of the SS... and four doors are neat. and i won't pass myself like i would in a mustang.

gt350 though being given to me vs an SS, yeah, i'd take the gt350 all day without fucking even thinking

I'm in the same opinion but I don't care for the new Mustangs looks just yet. I like the subtle looks of the SS. I still hate the SS name and wish it was something else. But overall I like it more if it were my money

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Is this one of those stories like Gladiator almost beating a GTR?

No, it really did happen. I had a C5 FRC that put down 452 and weighed in at 3,055lbs. Was on some exotic cannon ball type run in WI and me and a guy in a heritage edition FGT decided to do a run up to around 185 on a long straight. I pulled about 2 cars on him. Guy was really cool I think his name was Tony and he was from Crystal Lake. I remember him saying he had vettes too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info