TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
giphy.gif

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I saw the object coming at me for like two seconds. If it was a straight shot it would have penetrated the windshield and hit me in the right shoulder. I am guessing the shot skipped on the concrete and slowed down before it hit me. It looked like it was coming downward from a skip.

I'm sure you saw something coming at you, but it almost certainly wasn't a bullet. It is REALLY hard to see a bullet in motion when fired from a gun. Unless it just happened to be a random projectile laying on the highway that got kicked up? Either way, glad you're ok and the damage isn't worse.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
yeah my 0$ comp deductible was like an extra 5-7 per vehicle per month.

i had 3 comp claims within 3 months on my one ton truck too.
Turns out when they use rocks to add traction to the road in winter, every road is lined with rocks and they fall on the highway from the side of the road, you go thru a lot of windshields :rofl:

Blazer is about the only thing that hasn’t gotten one.

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle and Yaj Yak

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'm sure you saw something coming at you, but it almost certainly wasn't a bullet. It is REALLY hard to see a bullet in motion when fired from a gun. Unless it just happened to be a random projectile laying on the highway that got kicked up? Either way, glad you're ok and the damage isn't worse.
Ever see the movie The Last Dragon? Not only can you see the bullet coming, you can catch it with your teeth! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info