I’ve been shot!

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I have really bad luck with broken windshields. I have replaced the windshield on almost all my cars because of the amount of miles I drive. But last Friday, my windshield cracked, but it wasn’t a rock. It was a bullet. Friday morning I was traveling north on I-57 around 159th st in my Taco. Very little traffic and the closest car was like 10 car lengths in front of me. I see the object coming at me. It was a dark colored cylindrical slug and I could actually see it spinning. It was coming down toward me at like a 10-15 degree angle. It didn’t break through but it left a divot in the windshield. I thought maybe it was a screw but it wouldn’t have been spinning perfectly. Today I drove the same route to see the environment and my guess is some waste of life was shooting at cars from the 159th st overpass. The bullet must have skipped on the concrete a couple of times before it hit me. I’ve been shot.
E1E13109-7E95-4026-A313-8B66E17BE4C1.jpeg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Looks like a BB gun or pellet gun. I’ve had and seen plenty of bullets hit windshields. Never looked like that. When we were kids we would shoot car windows with BB guns and looked 100% like that.
It’s weird but for a split second I got a good look at it right before it impacted. It looked about 1/2” long.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info