How much is it worth in pieces?

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
Autos suck... but you could get an 04 auto Gto for 10ish. Comfortable and reliable.

Hmmm I didn't think of that. It's a V8, but I guess the gas mileage can't really get much worse than I'm used to already. And I would enjoy the power. Are they pretty reliable long-term? I've always like the new models.

fuck... to bad its an auto. i want the exact car but manual

also you can get srt-4s for around 10k...

$10k for a neon...? I'd be leary dropping $500 on one.

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
I owned a 06 with a cam and a 3600 stall and got 26mpg highway. The tune is key. Never once had any issues with driveability. Easy to do bolt ons to, headers ect. I miss mine every day, but I just hate automatic sports cars.

More pah with twice my mpg? Auto? Good looking? I might just have to seriously look into these. I probably wouldn't to much modding to it though, I'd probably just keep it stock through the winter then maybe do some bolt ons in the spring. I don't think I ever want to own a cammed car again unless I can afford to have a second car that's a nice DD.
Do people actually pay ten thousand dollars for srt-4s? If this is true I am at a total loss for words.

S

Soulonfire11

Comfortable
90% had black interior
reliable ls1 with lots of potential
spacious interior
Quick enough for a daily
bmw 5x120 bolt pattern, tons of options for wheels
easier to work on then an fbody

Honestly the only thing is trunk space. And you think a glorified toyota aka is300 is any better?

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
Also, hitting back on the original question, if I decided to do this, what could I get out of everything? Would I end up with more cash finding an L36 top end and just selling the car whole after the demod? Man I need to make a decision or get this fixed soon, it's freezing balls outside.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info