Hey Panda....

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
That's a pretty common thing with silver and I'm not sure it's a defect. My 98' Grand Prix used to look like the bumper was a completely different shade of silver depending on what angle you looked at it.

Does anyone really care? It's not like it makes the ZR-1 any less prone to making my peepee straighten up.

The cool thing between ZR1 and GTR humpers is to make fun of every flaw.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
Ur going to take a jab at me and I'm going to defned myself. Do you have ANY experience with Corvettes, or even RWD cars with IRS for that matter?!?!

Are 80's mustangs IRS?

But seriously, my dads 300C is IRS. I know those things grenade when you add even small amounts of power. Just replacing the seals on the things is a $700+ job.

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
My 99 was matched perfectly when the front bumper cover, hood, and both fenders had to be resprayed.

The GXP on the other hand does the same shit as the ZR1 in the pics. Body panels are 1 color, and the bumper covers, and side moldings appear a different color in the right light. Depends on how the sun is hitting them.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
No-fear.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info