Help me with cars

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Mike, if you can afford it, go for the Tesla. Judging by your posts, it’s your dream car.

If you are trying to justify it from a “business” perspective, keep your BMW and adjust your driving habits. It’s going to cost more in the long run to buy a new car (which takes a big depreciation hit in the first year or two).

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Mike, if you can afford it, go for the Tesla. Judging by your posts, it’s your dream car.

If you are trying to justify it from a “business” perspective, keep your BMW and adjust your driving habits. It’s going to cost more in the long run to buy a new car (which takes a big depreciation hit in the first year or two).

Fuck I'm not even sure it is my dream car. I don't know if I have a huge boner for the car for what it is or because of what the company is and what the car represents. That's why I was hoping someone had alternatives for me to look at. I have serious Tesla blinders which is why I've been dragging ass on it so I don't make any decisions on emotion alone.

But yeah, I appreciate that nobody wants to see these kinds of posts. If Turk started 86 posts about the R8 I would have had the same reaction.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Fuck I'm not even sure it is my dream car. I don't know if I have a huge boner for the car for what it is or because of what the company is and what the car represents. That's why I was hoping someone had alternatives for me to look at. I have serious Tesla blinders which is why I've been dragging ass on it so I don't make any decisions on emotion alone.

But yeah, I appreciate that nobody wants to see these kinds of posts. If Turk started 86 posts about the R8 I would have had the same reaction.

Tesla anyday all day. If I could afford it would be no question I would have one. Amazing crash test.... quickly evolving company, awesome cars and interior, unlimited milage battery warranty, and the car 0-60 can blow away a lot of new cars that have thirsty engines. I see 3-4 rolling around plainfield, They look amazing

P.S if u buy one I would like a ride

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info