:s00ls:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Breh, what do you know about luxury cars? You obviously don't drive a Park Avenue Ultima. :rofl:

We get it. You like to make fun of eric. You are like an Apple troll. :rofl:

Geez, where are the people who actually test cars for a living and get paid to review them?

They dont own them, so obviously cannot have an opinion. :hsughlol:

I never thought Mike K would be the next dasfinc. :rofl:

Get the S. S is for sexy. Your sexy and you know it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
That is hot but it's more of a sideways move. Honestly for power, handling, comfort, etc I can't think of anything better than what I have now. It's the perfect mix of everything and if I stay out of it it gets respectable gas mileage. The problem is that even with respectable gas mileage a lot of my driving is stop and go and when it's not stop and go I get a heavy foot because I'm used to sitting in stop and go traffic. So it's the worst of both worlds as far as consumption goes.

The Tesla would be nice because it wouldn't suffer so much from all that traffic and it costs almost nothing to refill. I wish there was a way I could live with one for a few days. Unfortunately the companies out here want $500 a day to rent one. trololololnooooothanks.

There are a lot of bad ass cars in this thread though, just nothing that I see that would entice me to leave the BMW. I think the Tesla truly is the only reasonably logical choice for my needs. That or just hanging onto the BMW.

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
i'm a tad biased but go test drive an ISF. performance/reliability/luxury/good on gas. I promise you won't be disappointed. you can realistically average in the mid to high 19-20 range with no problem. I beat the living crap out of mine and average low to mid 19mpg with 60/40 city/highway driving.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Audi is putting the turbo diesels in a bunch of the models for 2014(in the US). Both the 4-cylinder and the 6-cylinder twin turbo. Something like an A5 or A6 with the 6-cylinder sounds like it would be fun. Their official numbers for the A6 3.0 TDI are 5.5 second 0-60, 24 city / 38 highway, $57,500 base price...But from what I've seen with the European versions that have been around for a while, the MPG numbers are conservative.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
This is the worst Mike K thread in a long while.

You want us to talk you out of buying the Tesla when you so obviously want it.

If I didn't know better I'd say S00LS stole your account. LOOK AT ME

You can afford a 90k car, good for you, no go buy it and stop bragging about it.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt because things tend to be clearer when you're not directly involved in them but I see three posts. One where I reviewed it, one where I spoke about the business aspects and then this one.

This post is here because I was hoping someone would have a super efficient alternative that I could consider not because I'm trying to flaunt the fact that I could buy the car and honestly, I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a car unless I had fuck you cash (And I don't). The only reason I'd consider it for this because much of that cost is offset in savings. I hate to use the S00ls defense but I'm on a car forum talking about a car.

But either way, point taken.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info