Half Mile Trap Guesses?

07 Civic SI Sedan with *ahem* some mods... (4 doors for more whores!)

I went to the 1/4 mile track once, (even though my car car is setup for circuit) on summer tires. Did one run EVER. Forgot to put my traction control back on after burnout.
Did a 2.65 60'. (lol took me a sec to figure out what was going on)
12.9 1/4 mile at... get this: 129mph (LOLOLOLOLOL)

So I'm guessing I'll be around 160-170mph for the 1/2mi since I wont be on stock traction control, and I've had a couple upgrades since then.

Honestly, I may tune the governor to 165mph and just leave it at that. I wouldnt feel safe otherwise unless I put on a huge wing for stability during braking.

Sharkey

Regular
Sep 19, 2012
I know it's a car that's serious as a heart attack but fuck... 200 mph in a half mile would take a fuck ton of hp. And on an unprepped surface I don't see a rwd anything hooking to get there.

You guys and your 200 mph cars. Man that is going to be scary. I have a feeling when you see the end coming up you will lift before that half goes by...... Trust me I been there did this first hand. Going to be a rush.

I have ramp boost as well as real time traction control. Supras with a set of 17's just went 197 last week with 100whp less then me. Im just guessing esp knowing what my 1/4 trap is on lower boost.

I will most likely mounting a chute on just for this ocasion

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info