Half Mile Trap Guesses?

Black Sheep

Jan 8, 2013
Ya, I didn't even kniw this forum existed until about a week ago. Boost site is dead lol, nobody posts over tuere any longer. I have posted once over there in the past two months. Sticky is such a tool. He keeps putting people in the red and ripping into people, pretty soon he will have the entire site to himself lol.

Agree, Everyone from Chicago left or got put into the red... To bad the worlds most powerful e92 m3 wont be showing up lol what a pussy.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Should be 125-130 mph at the top of third gear. Not going to go WOT in fourth with my stock transmission.

I hope you do better than that, even i did 130 with the lower power. Your gears should give you plenty of room. They are still the 3.23's right? Can't remember if you went 3.73 yet lol

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I hope you do better than that, even i did 130 with the lower power. Your gears should give you plenty of room. They are still the 3.23's right? Can't remember if you went 3.73 yet lol

3.73. I'm pretty sure I'll be letting off before the half-mile marker. The tire size, rear end ratio and transmission gear calculators put my combo at roughly 128 mph at redline in third.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Hell I don't even know if ill hit 160, but good luck to ya.

A lot will depend on what tires you plan on running ,at the Georgia event my best time was from the roll ,when I tried from the dig I spent to much time trying to get traction ,that was with street tires , now with the event allowing burn outs I will try drag radials , for any one hoping to be in the 160 's you will most likely need 700rwhp ,good luck to every one

Covered and then some:hsugh:

Hit 165mph on low boost :D

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Shit I did better then I thought... Its funny but you don't realize how much of a difference just a few mph in the 1/2 is until you see the race... I did 154 and got whooped by several cars by another dude who did 160 and I can honestly say my car is pretty quick considering I can trap 124-125mph in the 1/4... I ran a guy who did 145 and I probably put around 10+ cars on him...

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Its pretty crazy... This was a vid the guy I raced sent me from his car, I only ended up trapping a little more then him, our Z06's are pretty close build wise and Identical looks wise lol... The tape made me faster, But like you said you get the idea... I steadily pulled him with our mph both in the low 150's with about a 1mph - 1.5mph difference, so you can imagine 5mph and up...
Wannagofast 1/2 mile - YouTube

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Its pretty crazy... This was a vid the guy I raced sent me from his car, I only ended up trapping a little more then him, our Z06's are pretty close build wise and Identical looks wise lol... The tape made me faster, But like you said you get the idea... I steadily pulled him with our mph both in the low 150's with about a 1mph - 1.5mph difference, so you can imagine 5mph and up...
Wannagofast 1/2 mile - YouTube

:s00ls:

Really? lol.

Here the video from the race on the back of MY GT-r.

Another angle.....:drums:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMQih2Op4Gg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info