Got the call...

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
he wont fuck my car up.... funny though how he said he already ordered the thing, but now hes saying he just ordered it... i smell something:bsflag:

Hey dumbfuck, quote me as to saying I had already ordered. Find the post, I said I was in line and put a deposit down. I know it's hard for your simple mind to understand but it is a little different. Don't forget dumbass, I have an 01 SS Camaro also, if I'm willing to spend 70K on a car, you think maybe I could have a faster GM than you too?

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Hey dumbfuck, quote me as to saying I had already ordered. Find the post, I said I was in line and put a deposit down. I know it's hard for your simple mind to understand but it is a little different. Don't forget dumbass, I have an 01 SS Camaro also, if I'm willing to spend 70K on a car, you think maybe I could have a faster GM than you too?

well being that i have ordered a car before, yes! i cannot understand on how you could/would ever put a deposit down on a car you have no contract to buy, or even know what the cost or financing rate will be. and no, i dont think your GM is faster than mine

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Hey dumbfuck, quote me as to saying I had already ordered. ?

here you go, this is the first post that came to mind... im sure there are more. this was on 1/27/08 when i asked you if your M3 was pushed back due to the shipping accident

No. Although my salesman said that it might push my wait time back some.

to me, this would indicate that you already have a car ordered, not just thinking about getting one. i mean how could anybody know if the wait time was pushed back if there wasnt even a car ordered? there wasnt even an original time to be pushed back!

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
well being that i have ordered a car before, yes! i cannot understand on how you could/would ever put a deposit down on a car you have no contract to buy, or even know what the cost or financing rate will be. and no, i dont think your GM is faster than mine

Then obviously you never bough a car that was in high demand. You have to put money down to hold your spot in line, it was only 1K, so not that big of a deal and it was 100% refundable if I didn't want to buy the car.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
here you go, this is the first post that came to mind... im sure there are more. this was on 1/27/08 when i asked you if your M3 was pushed back due to the shipping accident

to me, this would indicate that you already have a car ordered, not just thinking about getting one. i mean how could anybody know if the wait time was pushed back if there wasnt even a car ordered? there wasnt even an original time to be pushed back!

How do you figure, I am on a waiting list for a car. If production for a car that I'm on a waiting list gets stopped, or something happens, it's reasonable to believe that everybody on the waiting list, not just those that have actually ordered the car, will have to wait longer. Nice try.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Here's the order form, its hard to read, can't find my digital camera so I used my brothers phone.
2555r3m.jpg

M3 Coupe
Interlagos Blue Metallic
Silver Novillo Leather
Premium Package
-Power folding mirrors
-Universal Garage Door Opener
-Carbon Leather Interior Trim
-Digital Compass Mirror
-BMW Assist
Technology Package
-EDC
-M Drive
-Comfort Access system
-Navigation system
-Voice activation
-Real Time Traffic Information
19" Performance wheels and tires
I-POD and USB adapter
Enhanced Premium Sound

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Then obviously you never bough a car that was in high demand. You have to put money down to hold your spot in line.

my car may not have been nearly as expensive, but it must have been in high demand because nobody in the country (dealership wise) had one, and i had to wait 3 months after my order to get one, and that was after about two months of searching for one at dealerships across the country

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
There are tons of people that pay to be on a waiting list. Prime example, people are paying 100,000+ just to get their names on the waiting list for the Ferrari 599, because they are sold out for two years and the only way to get one is to have a spot on the waiting list, or to buy a used one. And used ones are going for 150,000 over sticker.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
There are tons of people that pay to be on a waiting list. Prime example, people are paying 100,000+ just to get their names on the waiting list for the Ferrari 599, because they are sold out for two years and the only way to get one is to have a spot on the waiting list, or to buy a used one. And used ones are going for 150,000 over sticker.

Exactly.... I'm sure you had to pay money to get on the waiting list for the Z06 when it first came out, and so many Chevy dealers were selling over sticker it was ridiculous. I'm just happy I'm getting it for sticker price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info