get pulled over in a 3800: you're gonna have a bad time

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
you hear how long that 50,000 volt taser was clicking? and that kid seemed in good health, someone older and not in good health very likely may not have survived that. Although its not considered deadly force, it very capable of being deadly.

Yeah, I see your point on that. Defiantly way too much taser, the kid was half dead before he even got out of the car.

When you said "murder" that seemed a little dramatic I guess. I think the cop 100% messed up, almost seemed like a 'perfect storm' scenario.

I wish the damn kid just got out of car...

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
the definition of murder is different depending on the state, if i'm not mistaken, i believe he said fuck it before he unleashed it, those couple of seconds could have been premeditation, almost no way he would be convicted of it in court, probably manslaughter, but the term attempted murder, to me, seems to fit all the actions, the taser and everything after.

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
You really think the few seconds before he let loose with his taser were premeditation for a murder? He was giving the kid a chance to get out of the car! I see your side on it I really do but I don't think the cop was out to get this kid. I think he was just more frustrated with the situation and didn't handle it very well.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
You really think the few seconds before he let loose with his taser were premeditation for a murder? He was giving the kid a chance to get out of the car! I see your side on it I really do but I don't think the cop was out to get this kid. I think he was just more frustrated with the situation and didn't handle it very well.

Considering he had arrested him previously and followed him previously.. he seemed to have some relation to the guy. The fact that they later found there was no warrant on the car.. it all just seems to point to he had a beef with him.

Considering even after the even cops hassled him and made fun of him.. protect and serve.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
My basic thing is, yes he could have gotten out of the car.. but saying giving somebody 5 seconds to do something liek that is reasonable.. I am not sure how I would react either. Most might even lock up for a couple of seconds before having a chance.

The cop got mad that he couldn't roll down his window, came around the other side and immediately swung the door open and said get out you are arrested without ever saying why he was stopped or what we was arrested for.. he let his anger get the best of him and everything he says after the tasing basically proves that.

All to stop some kid who smokes pot.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Any defense of the cop's actions is downright despicable, this is a disgusting use of power. The cop never communicates why the kid was pulled over, never communicates why the kid is under arrest, opens the car door with no reasonable suspicion of a crime/offense, and tazes the kid for over 20 seconds just get him out of the car.

So many things done poorly by the officer in this case. This kid or any other citizen should not have to fear for their safety in a situation like this. The police are here to serve and protect. Where does this fit in?

Cops have an extremely difficult job and there are good cops & bad cops. This cop is terrible and also has some type of superiority complex.

Plain and simple, the kid did nothing wrong.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
BUT ITS A GATEWAY DRUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like it is to steve-o :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

a38dbb1c7e.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
The kid was not in the wrong at all, but if I see a cop pull anything on me, guess what? My ass is on the ground and will be waiting for my payday after. With my health in tact. Please infringe my rights some more. Makes for more 0s at the end of that check.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info