• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Geico gave my Mustang the Boot.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
The new XKR :dunno:
Jaguar-XKR_2011_1024x768_wallpaper_0a.jpg

Got a letter yesterday saying that they will no be able to re-insure my mustang come end of Jan. I claimed come cosmetic stuff that Roush added to the car (not the turbo stuff) like the hood, shaker stuff, exhaust, and intake. Little stuff.

Anyone know of how I can get this changed? It's on my family's plan and we have 5 fully insured cars on that account. My parents are willing to change providers and I plan on holding that over them.

:fu:

If this is what they are doing to you remove all your accounts with them. I always thought Geico was Gheet@$$ and now my suspicions have been confirmed. Go with State Farm. They are good. You might pay a few extra dollars, but you really get what you pay for. I really like calling my agent and they all know my name and don't need to sit on hold and be an account number to some idiot 10 states away from me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info