OMG ITS REALLY HAPPENING

1711507618977.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Oh shit I saw one at some point. Might have missed some others then.

yeah there have been others. I almost missed out on that VW jalopy this week only because it was also the subject of the picture challenge this week, and when I went to do it, I found I hadn't obtained that car yet, and then saw you had to get it from the rally series from this week. At that point I only needed 1 more point to get the weekly 20 points for the car, but then I had to do that series as well just to get that one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: RedBeard

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
not so subtle flex
No, really, I got involved in too much other stuff. I don’t know when I even turned my Series X on last. I walk past it and it gives me the guilty look. My PlayStation 4 hasn’t even been plugged in for a good 2-3 years.

It’s money just sitting there. But I know if I sell it, then I’ll regret it and want to play it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Its easy. Just detach yourself from all humanity and you'll have all the time in the world.
Believe it or not, exactly what I’m working on. One of the things that takes up a few nights a week I’m handing over to someone else, that has more desire than I ever did. I volunteered as a temporary stop-gap that went about a year longer than it should have.

Thread Info