Gaming Forza Horizon 5

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
uhhhhhhh EVERYTHING is new since the last time you played. Best boot the xbox up and let everything update while you watch F1 or you wont be playing this game until Tuesday :ROFLMAO:
It “should” be up to date. I have the system set to do updates while in sleep.

I’m not even sure the last time I turned the box on. Been a few weeks, and that was to just chat with some friends while they played Division 2.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
amy-poehler-thumbs-up.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I like getting new cars but god I'll be glad once I'm thru w/ this series. Having to get 40 points every week is way more time than I wanna spend w/ this game anymore :ROFLMAO: I've also slowly been going thru all my duplicate cars and tossing them up on the auction house for as cheap as they'll go just to get rid of them. A little bit of something is better than a lot of nothing. Once I'm through with this round i'll probably go back and try and toss up the ones that didn't sell this time around, and if they still dont go, i'll just give away whatever is left. Still haven't bought any of the newer car packs yet.....they did have a SLIGHT discount on them during black friday, but not enough to push me over the edge.

Few random pics I've taken over the last couple months

ZxAPN1s.png

After i exited photo mode after snapping that, I found this guy parked next to me taking some pictures of his own :ROFLMAO:

iqAjekq.png

5O5T9KW.png

dy0CAyM.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Thank god only 1 new car a week this season :ROFLMAO:

But I will say I really dislike when they make the event lab races actual races. I like when its just you and you can pick whatever the hell car you want that fits the requirements and just go have some fun on your own. But when its a race I gotta pick a car i've built that I've probably used dozens of times already just because its competitive

Reactions: RedBeard

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well glad I didnt wait until the last day to check in w/ the festival playlist for this week (and the following weeks) 2 cars every fuckin week again. And they're all old cars too that have already been in previous games, nothing brand new new to the series.

But.

I'll do it.

The biggest punch to the dick this series is the 2 series cars you get for the whole season, the 20 GTR and 21 911 GT3, I already have both of them.

Guess I'll get to work.

Thread Info