Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Forza Horizon 5 provides three different ways players can participate in the Horizon Festival which serves as the focal point of the game. The first way is through the new story mode which will guide players all around the Mexican open world map motivated by a narrative filled with new characters and events.

The second way is the Horizon Open, a PvP (player vs. player) experience which emphasizes casual, fun gameplay and includes racing, drifting, mini games, and more all in one place. Other players can seamlessly jump in to join the party and bow out when they want to move on to something else.

The third way is called the Horizon Tour. In this mode players can join up with each other in the open world map and race against a crop of AI-powered opponents. In between events players can hang out in a style that is similar to a car meet and then drive together as a group to the next location on the tour.

IDAFC21 IDAFC21, that last paragraph sounds an awful lot like how The Crew works....and I'm excited by that.

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: Lord Tin Foilhat

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well that sounds cool. I wonder if they're still going to have houses in this one, or if the festivals will revert back to being your main hubs like in prior games since they're going back to multiple festival sites in this game. I wish a game would bring back houses with garages you could set up like test drive/gotham/crew/etc

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hm. This is kinda a mixed bag. I will say the Viper exhaust is GREATLY improved over 4. Even tho i own all the vipers in that game, I REFUSED to drive any of them because the exhaust was so so GOD AWFUL and sounded like it was missing on at least 4 cylinders. The one thing I will say is that it does seem like F5 does a better job of capturing the spatial audio of the vehicle depending on where it is in the environment. Compared to 5, 4 just sounds like the microphones are fixed to the bumpers of the cars. I also chuckled that 5 seems to capture the DSG farts from the Golf R :mamoru: Mook Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Hm. This is kinda a mixed bag. I will say the Viper exhaust is GREATLY improved over 4. Even tho i own all the vipers in that game, I REFUSED to drive any of them because the exhaust was so so GOD AWFUL and sounded like it was missing on at least 4 cylinders. The one thing I will say is that it does seem like F5 does a better job of capturing the spatial audio of the vehicle depending on where it is in the environment. Compared to 5, 4 just sounds like the microphones are fixed to the bumpers of the cars. I also chuckled that 5 seems to capture the DSG farts from the Golf R :mamoru: Mook Mook

Maybe the audio is just cranked up for the video but the cars all sound overly loud and seem to echo even tho they shouldn't. Supra still sounds like crap.

Looks good graphically tho.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If you really want one, send me your address and next time one pops up I can put your info in for shipping then you can just paypal me? I get them for retail price so no upcharge or bs like that.

2Zz.gif

I will remember that.

Thread Info