Gaming Forza Horizon 5

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So the trick here is to tune your cars huh? I never really messed with it much other than final drive trying to make them accelerate faster or raise top speed.

Tips / tricks?
Pretty much what Iā€™ve been doing. Except when I take road cars on dirt events. Then I soften the suspension and raise the ride height. I donā€™t even change the tires ?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just completed the Athletes seasonal championship, in which you have to use the Veyron Super Sport in S2998 trim. I didn't own it yet (in I didn't own any bugattis yet, which is kinda weird), and there were no deals to be made in the auction house, so I paid the full 2.2 mil retail at the auto show to buy it. For those that have the pockets deep enough to run this event, when modding the car up, I know you're not gonna wanna do it, but put the ugly forza spoiler on the rear, and crank that downforce alllllllll the way up. You are going to need it (as well as the front lip) First 2 races were again cake, with the third being indescribably more challenging again. Took me quite a few tries to come in first in the last race, but it wasnt QUITE as frustrating as that other race where I just gave up and settled for 3rd.

So far I've done enough in the playlist to earn the Carrera GT. Think maybe I'll start putting some times in for the rivals dirt races now and get me some of them accolade points. I haven't even checked where the club is at since yesterday.

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Posted clean times on all the rivals dirt scramble tracks, now just have to tackle the dirt trail tracks, but not tonight.

Also completed another 1000 point car collection. GT1 - own the 911 GT1 Strassenversion, McLaren F1 GT, AMG CLK GTR, Lotus Elise GT1, Ferrari F50 GT, and Cerbera Speed 12. Just needed the 911 and Lotus. The 911, which is a 2.5 MILLION dollar car in the auto show, is completely WORTHLESS on the auction house, with the cheapest buyout I found at 461k, which I purchased :ROFLMAO: The lotus is a 1.8 million dollar car in the auto show, but its not as dirt cheap in the auction house. The lowest buyout I found there was 1 million, so I snagged it. I tried bidding on these car, cuz the start bids are even cheaper, like 250k, and I'd have bids right before the auction was supposed to end, but then id STILL get fucking outbid right at the last fucking second. Bidding on cars in this game is so insanely frustrating. Buyouts are the way to go.

I still have one more 1000 point collection accolade to get, and then I also realized there's a bunch of 750 point ones as well :LOL: Once I get the last 1000 point one I'll have to start working on those.

But god damn. Our club is now up to 1757 with 3,063,300 points!!!! But I do see a bunch of clubs just ahead of us w/ over 3 million points with just 11 members, and we have 26. So DO BETTER! ?

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Letā€™s seeā€¦
wrecked corvette - check
Sparks - check
Two tone bug - check
Hot air balloons - check

D4C3814D-4C0A-4F81-9A69-F28FEC82694C.jpg

All within 30 seconds of starting up tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Fuck me. Doing horizon Mexico festival, last lap, hit that weird longitudinal slide thing wrong, slid off, missed checkpoint. Was in the lead by a good 10 seconds. Dropped to last.

Also, on the first lap, used the ā€œhigh rear angleā€ view when going under the stage. It totally fucks up the display. Hit a support and came to a dead stop. All the other cars got blocked in behind me. I couldnā€™t back up, lol.

D8DD623A-82CB-4561-A337-9D4C0ABE3BB2.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, trying to get some of those danger signs where you have to go off-road? Might have just converted a perfectly good, brand new custom 2020 Corvette into an dirt-track car, lol.

Paid off though. Just did the Desert Dunes sign, and best I could get was 1,030ā€™ in the stock vette. Tried a bunch of other cars/trucks/buggy but could barely get past 900ā€™.

This conversion (including AWD) did 1204.7ā€™ ?.

ā­ļø ā­ļø ā­ļø Goal is 1,050ā€™

A6BDD4E9-C769-4B5D-9D68-72210EAFCAB0.jpg

8EF4B10F-BF2A-443F-A4A1-8FEE087054CA.jpeg

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info