Jim
I Know Right GIF

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Give your balls a tug. This is the first FH I've played.
Ryan Stiles Middle Finger GIF

:nutz:
:nutz::nutz:

That wasn't so much directed at you :LOL: I know this is a brand new world for you, full of wonder and excitement. And driving cars out to remote areas they have no business being in and getting them stuck on boulders

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Ive never watched that show, but I feel like I should
You most absolutelycertainlypositively should, without a doubt.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp. Trial attempt #1. Full team, only me and 1 other car are tuned. :picard: Not off to a great start already. Race starts, I get up to about third, everyone else is far behind me. Im not really making any ground on the top 2 AI cars, so I slow down and start holding up the AI cars behind me to try and get the team up. One guy does catch up and I let him pass me while Im still holding 3 AI cars up for the rest of the team. Meanwhile, the guy I let pass me, a few turns later he slams into a wall and then quits. I continue trying to hold cars up for about another half a lap and none of my team mates are catching up. So I quit.

On to attempt #2.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Attempt #2. All but 1 team mate had tuned cars, which was good.....but none of them could race. And because I got severely held up by some of them, best I could settle into was 5th, which was ahead of all my team mates, but that meant the top 4 spots were occupied by AI cars. We had no chance. Quit.

Attempt 3.........

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Attempt 3. Full team of tuned cars. First race I finish 3rd with my team mates finishing in respectable enough positions to give us the victory. Race 2, I rocket up to first right at the start and hold station while my team mates do their parts as well and get high enough to give us a victory again! Trial DONE. Thank god :ROFLMAO: I'm going to get some lunch now.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
If you're gonna try and run the trial event, then yes, definitely :LOL: But in general yeah it does help overall. For road cars w/ race suspension I tend to run suspension at a medium-soft setting, w/ the front being stiffer than the rear, and usually around 2-3 degrees negative camber in front, and 1.5-25 negative in the rear. Suspension always gets dropped as low as it can go, sway bars again medium stiffness, softer in the rear. And if you dont already, always always always upgrade the diff on your car. No matter what kinda power level you're running. And depending on the power level of the car or if its awd or rwd i'll usually run the diff anywhere between 20-50% front and 15-40% rear

Thread Info