Gaming Forza Horizon 5

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
My kids have taken over my game. They just roll through the countryside smashing into stuff. Every so often they are able to bank some points before the inevitable smash into a rock at speed or drive into the ocean.

Same. I get excite when I see a large skill score then they crash into a fucking tree. ?

Also, got pissed at them the other day because the controller wasn't working and I thought they broke it (like theyve broken two others) then realized it's a common issue now with new update.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yessssssss, got the McLaren F1! I should be able to get the Hachi tomorrow as well. I only need 1 more point

RS37peZ.jpg

They rolled out a hot fix for the perpetual save issues as well. Didn't encounter any of those problems tonight, so fingers crossed that's actually fixed. Also didn't have any instances of exiting the garage and the controller not responding, so don't know if that got fixed too, or if I just got lucky. But I didn't have to restart the game at all tonight, so it actually felt like a functioning video game for once!

Also think I'm gonna hold off on the 488 sales until the weekends. I've sold 3 so far this week and they've all sold for like 302k, which is around a $37k LOSS for me. No thanks. Either more of the big spenders play on the weekend, or my Ferrari bubble has burst. Guess we'll find out this weekend.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And the points have gone up yet again for obtaining the 2 prizes this season. 25 for first one now and 45 for the 2nd. Tho at first glance the trial race this time doesnt LOOK like it will be absolutely horrible, but I havent tried it yet so I dont know. At least this time its locked to a specific car class and Pi level.

Got the weekly challenge out of the way with my tribute to ThatDudeInBlue's 2JZ swapped 240SX.

Zt5zS4l.png

mPE0fzr.png

Tho I don't know if it happened w/ this last update or what, but the photo mode is now glitched........ Instead of freezing the environment exactly as it is at the time you stop to take the picture, the lighting now reacts in real time to the lighting outside of photo mode........... ? So if you stop to take a picture while its light out, and the sun starts setting, your picture will gradually start getting darker and darker and there is nothing you can do about it, even after you hit the take picture button when you're trying to save it, it will keep changing up until the moment you actually save. Same thing if you're trying to take a picture at night and the sun starts coming up. Really. Fucking. Annoying.

Reactions: RedBeard

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Also want to complain about time passing while in photo mode. It’s refined a few shots recently.

This game is also a major time suck. I was up till 2am trying to acquire the last of the Audis I needed to have them all, though short ofthe newer R8 and I see there’s a 2018 TT RS that isn’t currently in the game or maybe only viaa wheel spin.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Also want to complain about time passing while in photo mode. It’s refined a few shots recently.

This game is also a major time suck. I was up till 2am trying to acquire the last of the Audis I needed to have them all, though short ofthe newer R8 and I see there’s a 2018 TT RS that isn’t currently in the game or maybe only viaa wheel spin.

If you have the car pass the 2018 TT RS is going to become available on 1/27. I don't know if that's the only way to get it, or if it will be available thru other means. Maybe you could get lucky in the auction house once its out.

Just completed the V10 story. Christ, Scene 95 where you have the race the bugatti in the Jesko is just insanely maddening. the Jesko gets NO traction in any gear and once you do get rolling you pretty much have to keep it above 6th gear because anything below that just lights up the tires. The ONLY way to beat that challenge is by wall riding the car at a certain point of the course. You really know how to make em playground.

But now I have my own undriveable Jesko :LOL:

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
If you have the car pass the 2018 TT RS is going to become available on 1/27. I don't know if that's the only way to get it, or if it will be available thru other means. Maybe you could get lucky in the auction house once its out.

Just completed the V10 story. Christ, Scene 95 where you have the race the bugatti in the Jesko is just insanely maddening. the Jesko gets NO traction in any gear and once you do get rolling you pretty much have to keep it above 6th gear because anything below that just lights up the tires. The ONLY way to beat that challenge is by wall riding the car at a certain point of the course. You really know how to make em playground.

But now I have my own undriveable Jesko :LOL:
Ok that’s how I just got the Ferrari J50, never even heard of that before.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Had a visitor when I was trying to complete this weeks photo challenge :LOL:

JI0f6Rp.png

Also was feeling a bit nostalgic today. Mook Mook

2ISkAHT.png

P0MarYv.png

*DISCLAIMER* I downloaded these designs! I just don't have the patience or skill anymore to create this kinda shit. Especially not when its already out there. I just wanna play the game now.

Thread Info