Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well THATS a new one. Just finished up the retro supercar weekly playlist races, did some wheel spins and got a few cars, chose to "go to home" option to fast travel me to the nearest festival, then exited my garage, and when it put my car outside......my controls did nothing. no button would work except the xbox home button. so i had to quit and restart again. luckily i still had all the cars i had won from the wheel spins. But FUCK. This game is near unplayable right now. And yet...............I cant put it down. The fuck is wrong with me.

At least none of these issues are game breaking/save crashing bugs..............yet.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
This is our life now. Just got the seasonal car and the spa Ferrari from the festival playlist. Tried to do some upgrades and the game is like “the fuck you are ?”

image.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Im surprised youre even able to get pics like that. Another gripe i have w/ this game is that as soon as you hit up to enable photo mode, there's a noticeable delay now compared to 4, and you lose all control of your vehicle. It's quite annoying to try and get action shots like that now

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Im surprised youre even able to get pics like that. Another gripe i have w/ this game is that as soon as you hit up to enable photo mode, there's a noticeable delay now compared to 4, and you lose all control of your vehicle. It's quite annoying to try and get action shots like that now
Yeah, I was having that issue for a bit. I assigned the d-pad up button to one of the paddles on the back of the controller so I didn't have to take a thumb off a joystick to hit it.

Reactions: IDAFC21

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
god i love those 270R graphics. I might have to copy that.
I didn't even know about these until I saw a Tommyfyeah video on it.

That one was just a couple things to get it to around 280hp and then suspension and slicks. Was an absolute blast running it up and down the mountain with the HUD off.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info