Gaming Forza Horizon 5

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Picked up the 488 Pista last night to do weekly challenge set, and of course immediately had to apply the Ikea spec.

6EcphrI.jpg

You can buy this car straight up for 320k at the car dealer, but I tried to see if there was a CHANCE I could snag one for a little cheaper on the auction house, and man are people idiots. Of the few auctions that had low bids that were ending soon that I tried watching, either people would end up bidding the car OVER 320k, OR some people were just buying them straight out at the 550k buyout. And these were BONE STOCK cars. :ROFLMAO:

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
I’ve noticed that on the auction house too. I think it was the Lamborghini venmo keep selling for more than you can buy it for.
I started the Ferrari weekly today but after I did the first few races the next step was to do 3 daredevil stunts…but there is no traffic in my game. Not a single other car on the road this morning

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I’ve noticed that on the auction house too. I think it was the Lamborghini venmo keep selling for more than you can buy it for.
I started the Ferrari weekly today but after I did the first few races the next step was to do 3 daredevil stunts…but there is no traffic in my game. Not a single other car on the road this morning

Easy fix for that. Switch to horizon solo. Head to freeway. There will be PLENTY of cars and you should get it in no time. Then you can switch back to horizon life.

Also I think I'm gonna try an experiment. Think i'll buy another 488, load it up w/ my paint design, and then toss it on the auction house and see what happens. :LOL: If people are dumb enough to buy these up for 550k thats like a 200k profit. Think i'll do that after I finish up FP3 and before I start quali

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Picked up the 488 Pista last night to do weekly challenge set, and of course immediately had to apply the Ikea spec.
6EcphrI.jpg

You can buy this car straight up for 320k at the car dealer, but I tried to see if there was a CHANCE I could snag one for a little cheaper on the auction house, and man are people idiots. Of the few auctions that had low bids that were ending soon that I tried watching, either people would end up bidding the car OVER 320k, OR some people were just buying them straight out at the 550k buyout. And these were BONE STOCK cars. :ROFLMAO:
Was the 488 Pista a wheel spin car? Don’t see it on the auction block or market place.

Edit: I see it in the market place now.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp my Pista sold for $404k :LOL: But after their stupid "sales fee" deduction ( i mean really WTF is the point of that. Where does that "money" go? So stupid) That only put $374,225 in my pocket. Deduct that from the $320k I paid for the car, and my total profit is............ $54,225!!!! :LOL: Not exactly a lucrative venture. At least not over 1 car....but if i can sell like 3 or 4 of these at that price that'd be like a 200k influx. Extra cash is extra cash. Think i'll put another one up.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I dont think its specifically related to tunes, but just generally shittiness after their latest patch. The game hung up on me a couple times last night that forced a restart. once after i collected a gift car, and again after i'd downloaded a paint design. Lotta people are complaining about shit like that right now

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Welp my 2nd 488 sold for $445k! So after "fees" that nets me $411,125, or a $91,125 profit after deducting the cost of the car! So that brings my grand total today to $145,350 for doing absolutely nothing!

200.gif

I'm throwin another one out. I could be putting multiple cars up, but I dont wanna flood the market, and really this is just kind of a fun little experiment for me, I'm not trying to use this as an alternative to making money. But if people are gonna pay MORE than what they buy the car for themselves.......who am I to not take their money. Free market bitch!!

Reactions: RedBeard

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well I was building up a countach to use in the retro supercar seasonal race, got all my parts and went to pay and install them, and then the saving screen came up.....and just stayed there w/ the circle spinning. I let it sit for 20 minutes to try and let it unfuck itself but it did not advance so i quit the game (even tho the saving screen says not to) and restarted. Everything appears to be ok tho. My lambo has all its parts on it and nothing seems worse for the wear. PG needs to fix these hanging issues ASAP tho.

Thread Info