Drag to reposition cover

Gaming Forza Horizon 5

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
Boy when this game determines who it wants to finish first there is nothing you can do to fight it.
X2 the Goliath race took me three attempts due to the 1st place guy being ridiculously far ahead of me.

Request sent to join the club. Xbox tag is nfantbabyjesus

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
Just finished the Horizon Wilds Gauntlet. Although it was 23 minutes long, that was by far my favorite race I've raced on the game and maybe any game. Tons of different surfaces (pavement, dirt, rock, sand) and up and down a mountain. Fantastic race route!

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I’ve turned AI difficulty way down. I don’t play this game for the racing, I just do it when I need money or to test out a car I built.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Alas, even with full exhaust and blower upgrade, car is crazy quiet and has no whine at all.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
How in the fuck are people making trunks carbon fiber? It's gotta be vinyl bit they're lining up with the body seems perfectly. I don't get it.

And I don't wanna use community designs because these assfucks lock them and I can't tint windows or remove dumb ass stickers.

OP
Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'm really trying to enjoy this game but I get bored ten minutes in.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd like to enjoy it more, but 75% of the time I have no clue what I'm doing, other than driving down roads, across the countryside, into trains....

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'd like to enjoy it more, but 75% of the time I have no clue what I'm doing, other than driving down roads, across the countryside, into trains....
I felt like this at first, I would suggest going to your map and turning things off that you don’t care to do so it isn’t so overwhelming.

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I felt like this at first, I would suggest going to your map and turning things off that you don’t care to do so it isn’t so overwhelming.

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m enjoying the scenery if you can't tell. IDAFC21 IDAFC21 i challenged you in the seasonal rivalry event. Not sure how this works. If I beat your time do you get notified cause that would be kinda fun to battle back and forth.

FFCE082B-9B40-430D-A4F4-72F71311B8C5.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
IDAFC21 IDAFC21 i challenged you in the seasonal rivalry event. Not sure how this works. If I beat your time do you get notified cause that would be kinda fun to battle back and forth.
I do get notified. And I have taken notice.

Also........this is really fucking stupid. I am ONE point away from getting the radical and I went to do the final daily challenge which looked simple enough "complete an expedition" Sure thing! Went and found one of the expeditions, completed it.............nothing. Go straight to google, and find out that basically you cant get the point if you've already done the expedition. Which I've done them all. COME ON. Why put something in a challenge, that a large majority of your user base WONT be able to complete. Horizon Arcade is still completely useless too so no chance of getting any points there either........god damnit I just want my one point!!!

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I do get notified. And I have taken notice.

Also........this is really fucking stupid. I am ONE point away from getting the radical and I went to do the final daily challenge which looked simple enough "complete an expedition" Sure thing! Went and found one of the expeditions, completed it.............nothing. Go straight to google, and find out that basically you cant get the point if you've already done the expedition. Which I've done them all. COME ON. Why put something in a challenge, that a large majority of your user base WONT be able to complete. Horizon Arcade is still completely useless too so no chance of getting any points there either........god damnit I just want my one point!!!
dude, same exact thing happened to me. I just got the radical tonight. Did the whole volcano expedition again and nothing….dumb. Did you forget the rest of the autumn season stuff? The one event far to the right, Barrel of fun or something like that that starts at the Goliath only takes a couple minutes for a few points.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
dude, same exact thing happened to me. I just got the radical tonight. Did the whole volcano expedition again and nothing….dumb. Did you forget the rest of the autumn season stuff? The one event far to the right, Barrel of fun or something like that that starts at the Goliath only takes a couple minutes for a few points.
I did everything I could aside from the multiplayer centric stuff. BUT, I did just do the trial race, where you and a team have to compete against unbeatable AI, and I used this guys tune

And we were able to win the event in 2 rounds. So now I got 10 points! :LOL: And the Murci LP 670-4 SV you win from that event. That was actually quite easy. But I think I am now done w/ this game for tonight. Just wanted to get that damn radical before the new season starts in 8 hours

WhiteKnuckleScat

Mopowah Baby!!
Donating Member
Reaction score
That event was fun, took my three tries before our team was decent enough to beat it. I used my Audi TTRS for that one. Tired of racing in the rain, ready for the new season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom