Ford Bronco is back: It's official

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Yeah, not surprised to hear they’re not offering the 2.7 with the manual. I’m not sure Ford will ever give us one of the V6 turbos with a true manual.

Also the 2.7 is just a huge fuck you to the Wranglers lineup. You can either have the pansy Pentastar that you have to rev to the moon to make power, or spend $6k on a clattering diesel, that only makes 40 more torque than the 2.7, and 100 less horsepower.

Also I would fucks with those base steel wheels...

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1594689928760-image2.png

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
why aren't we talking about this more today

here i am halfway considering throwing a reservation at one of these and all ya'll ford nutgobblers aren't even fuckin talkin about it today?

COME ON BROS.

Congrats yak jay on your order. Nice chatting with you thru PM.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Ford is going to make a fuck ton of money on this thing, which is good because they're (deservedly) losing their ass on everything else lol.

But the BEST PART about this all is that FCA and their PIECE OF CRAP overpriced death trap wrangler finally will be put in its place. I really hope this takes a lot of market share from the wrangler

My fingers are crossed hard that ford doesn't totally botch this launch during execution, ugh please let it go well.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
But the BEST PART about this all is that FCA and their PIECE OF CRAP overpriced death trap wrangler finally will be put in its place. I really hope this takes a lot of market share from the wrangler
Wrangler been around since Christ walked the earth. This or anything else isnt going to hurt its sales. Wrangler owners are their own breed and have a huge following. Jeep ?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Real talk, why has this taken so long? Never really pondered this before. FJ's still cost a bajillion dollars used because they're the only thing that has competed in this market segment in recent history (that I can think of at least). Meanwhile everyone loves the bronco name, but ford has just been letting FCA rake in their duckets by selling garbage for $50k in a market that nobody competes in.

Glad it finally happened

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info