Ford Bronco is back: It's official

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
After renting 3 different jeeps, I want to know how the steering is with the Bronco's.
I couldn't believe, actually shocked at how bad the Jeep would float around on the highway.

After some web searching, it was by far the #1 complaint of new jeep owners.
If Ford can pull of some tight steering, they will steal Jeep owners, especially newer owners.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I didn't watch the reveal. But man, I have to say I really am digging this thing. Seems like they thought every angle of this thing out well. I can't wait to see more info come out about it and it's accessories.

I am disappointed in the towing capability too. But I guess a rock crawler / desert runner isn't gonna have a suspension meant to handle large lowing loads. I think I can get over it. haha

That was quick congrats on your order Pratt

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I really don’t have the space for me to pull the trigger on one right now. I have the company truck and the Hellcat. The only option I have here is that my company decides to do away with the company provided vehicles and move to a vehicle stipend, which I would immediately move to purchasing one of these. I am hoping they move in that direction.

The other angle I am working is I showed it to the girlfriend fully expecting she would hate it and she loves it. Her lease is up next year and I might be able to get her to move on one of these.

just as a thought- before you commit to this, i dont know how it all works but briefly when i looked into it, it looked like vehicle stipends may be taxed as income? i can't remember but maybe it also changed.

Nobody fucking tows with a jeep :rofl:

why is tow rating what always gets some of you clowns worked up?

i brought it up, and said i was being nitpicky, and as i said elsewhere, because 5k would tow my pontoon or sxs just fine, 3500lbs won't cut it.

I'm hugely keen on this release, and that was the only thing that really turned me off on them, I'd expected more considering the 2.7 in the F-150 is rated for like 7500???

because big truck vs not.

but its not about the power, its about the suspension. want to tow with the bronco, get helper bags.

stop it.

My 2019 F150 2.7 is 9000

dude who got my formula showed up with one of those. i was like :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info