Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Who gives a flying fuck

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
no.. i just think its rather ironic how you act just like pat field did when he was like 14 years old....

when he doesnt get his way he says something real quick, then signs off aim.

you are just like him.. makes me lol

(and STOP taking everything to heart dan.. im only fucking around.. jeez)

doesnt it make you wanna mod your car more?? :)

At least I don't drive a Tiburon :rofl:

And like I said, Trust me, I'll beat you :wiggle:

You've always been the most antagonistic person I've known Ryan, Lol.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
shockfacebg6.gif

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
um no they do have to follow them... when it comes to chasis, and crash safety

why the hell would a car manufacturer care about a racing sanctioning body's rules? that is an idiot statement. there are plenty of cars that can run faster than the requirement of a roll cage, driveshaft safety loop, or harness. for instance i personally saw shanks SL65 run in the 11's. Manufacturers follow NTSB specs for chassis, crash, and braking

also whoever said corvettes have a terrible ride is a moron.. ever hear of magnetic selective ride control? yea same technology in cadillacs... and i mean real cadillacs not escalades. well there are alot more than three settings (like the GTR) in fact there are infinate settings, as the shock firmness is adjusted by voltage, not a physical valve size, so these shocks can go from near zero dampening to completely locked which other shocks cant do, they can also adjust faster than any other shock made by any manufacturer. but then agian if you listen to jeremy clarkson, you must think corvettes have the most outdated suspension from 50 years ago..... yet, didnt ferrari just recently buy GM's suspension technology?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
why the hell would a car manufacturer care about a racing sanctioning body's rules? that is an idiot statement. there are plenty of cars that can run faster than the requirement of a roll cage, driveshaft safety loop, or harness. for instance i personally saw shanks SL65 run in the 11's. Manufacturers follow NTSB specs for chassis, crash, and braking

also whoever said corvettes have a terrible ride is a moron.. ever hear of magnetic selective ride control? yea same technology in cadillacs... and i mean real cadillacs not escalades. well there are alot more than three settings (like the GTR) in fact there are infinate settings, as the shock firmness is adjusted by voltage, not a physical valve size, so these shocks can go from near zero dampening to completely locked which other shocks cant do, they can also adjust faster than any other shock made by any manufacturer. but then agian if you listen to jeremy clarkson, you must think corvettes have the most outdated suspension from 50 years ago..... yet, didnt ferrari just recently buy GM's suspension technology?

Ferrari also uses that suspension technology.

Edit: just saw the last sentence.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

well said sir.

and i just emailed edmunds inside line asking if they have any head to head tests for the zr1 and gtr or gtr vs whatever or zr1 vs whatever once both cars come out...ill report back if i hear from them

Thread Info