Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
houselook.gif

Thats the one.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
What's more ironic is that you're the one riding a Bicycle.

I will hose your cobalt, don't worry about how.

just like you WILL win when you get your trans in your SHO.

get real dan.

you are just gonna break it again.. bitch about it on the forums... post it up for sale AGAIN....then contemplate on buying a MS3 or a 5.0... or another SHO.. or a corvette.. or a ford tempo.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
just like you WILL win when you get your trans in your SHO.

get real dan.

you are just gonna break it again.. bitch about it on the forums... post it up for sale AGAIN....then contemplate on buying a MS3 or a 5.0... or another SHO.. or a corvette.. or a ford tempo.

Again, I really don't give a fuck what you say.

I will walk your cobalt, and again, you are still the one riding a bike.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
legal? we are talking about racing.

hypocrit.

quite dreaming that you will have a 13 second car.

you WONT.. unless you buy one. And buy the time you buy one.. ill be out of the modding scene.

Nub, My civic's plates aren't suspended unlike yours, You couldn't drive the slobalt if you wanted to! I wasn't referring to racing, I WILL beat you at the track, thats good enough for me.

"Living well is the best revenge" at least I can drive to work because I didn't street race every god damned car that revved at me.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
now this isnt a slam, but it cracks me up how you say you dont give a fuck about what syp says, yet you qoute and reply to everything he posts :rofl:

I know Ryan in person, and if I don't respond he will harass me on AIM acting like hot shit or bitch about how of much pussy I am for not responding.

Incase anyone is wondering, Ryan is as much of thug in person as he is online acting like he's hot shit and gods gift to earth.

Thread Info