YouTube F#cking Youtube money - 16 yr youtuber Tanner Fox getting his 2nd GT-R.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
All I have been saying is wait until the bottom drops out. Then what? GTR for sale, thats what. Then off to beg for some sort of video editing job at a local cable station because thats all you know. Sounds like a sound plan for the future.

I used to think this was the same but when I really started digging deep, that's not the case.

Scenario: Bottom does fall out, what do these 16 year old kids do now? Well they now have a personality, an online presence, and marketable skills. Those skills could range anywhere from being a friendly face in Sales at a fortune 500 company, a friendly face for a consulting gig, the list goes on. They have the ability to sell themselves and, in some ways BECAUSE of Youtube, sell product. That product could be literally anything and a Sales department would eat this people up because they have the people and inter-personal skills to do it.

You can't just think of "well they can't make videos anymore. GUESS THEY'RE FUCKED!" To be honest, some of these kids are learning a truly marketable skill set that any of us would want because those skills can lead to some massive commission duckets in the real world.

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
Of course its work, very hard work. But its also unsustainable work with unsustainable pay. Thats the fact. And thats what I have been trying to point out this whole thread. To think anyone could keep up this growing pace to please the masses, while living their kind of lifestyle is stupid.

All I have been saying is wait until the bottom drops out. Then what? GTR for sale, thats what. Then off to beg for some sort of video editing job at a local cable station because thats all you know. Sounds like a sound plan for the future.

And to see so many of you playing the "you're jealous, butthurt or whining" card is par for the course on this forum. Its my fault for how I treated most of you over the years, but man it sucks nowadays that none of us can have a real debate online here without the peanut gallery coming out and trying to bait me into an e-brawl. Well if you haven't gotten the point already, its not going to happen. If you see me post a thread, just dont waste your time to come in and fuck with me. Those days are over. And so is this thread honestly.

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] you can lock if you want, but I have nothing more to say.

You're not jealous? I'm jealous. I wish I could do that shit.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info