Eagle has a new ride v.5719

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Airline%20Pilot%20Preparation.jpg

Yup This... :noes:

I mean its cool and all but I was really hoping this guy was coming back down to ground level... Soon? :s00ls:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Oh, initial mods will be the standard stuff... tint and tires. Past that, I honestly don't know if I have to do a single God damn thing to this truck. It's just that good.

1. Full LED headlights and fogs, which are crazy bright and directional.

2. Air ride suspension on all 4 corners, with auto-aero mode for efficiency. She can look tough parked or at low speed in "off-road" mode, but still drop down low on the highway to save fuel.

3. 19 speaker Alpine stereo - sound is crystal clear. Bass is possibly ever so slightly reduced from the '16 3500, but its so much more clear and refined than that truck was.

4. I CAN SPIN THE TIRES AGAIN IN FIRST! Thank God for the little things in life! :rofl:

5. Car washes! OMG, can't wait to get a Fast Eddies car wash membership. I so miss abusing my paint at the local auto-car wash! Nothing like a clean truck to keep a positive outlook on the day! Never thought I'd miss this as much as I did when I had the dually.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I fucking loved the one I was playing with and checking out at the DC Auto show. That truck is a massive upgrade over the 2018 IMO!!

ETorque or whatever makes what like 510 lb ft ??

Not quite. eTorque is a little cooler than a peak torque adder. In fact, I don't believe it adds to peak torque at all. It's used to broaden the area under the curve wayyy down low. Electric motors are known for their peak torque at start so what eTorque does is give you a 130lb-ft head start when you're pulling your boat out of the water from a standstill.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
X2 on the wash pass. Holiday gas station has got to lose money on my membership. I guarentee you I get more than my 30 bucks worth. Best of all that touchless was goes around the car 5 times. Prewash, foam, rainbow foam shiz, sealer, spotfree rinse. I love it.

unfortunately our wash packages near us aren't for touchless :tear:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Dealer tried the normal post-sale crap - paint sealant, interior treatments, blah blah. I took the 4yr 75k mile bumper to bumper warranty (only because there was an extra $1k rebate that showed up on the sale at the last minute that basically covered the cost) as this thing is so loaded out with tech that I didn't want any issues with fixing first-year problems that might arise.

Thinking a ceramic coat treatment might be in order...

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Dealer tried the normal post-sale crap - paint sealant, interior treatments, blah blah. I took the 4yr 75k mile bumper to bumper warranty (only because there was an extra $1k rebate that showed up on the sale at the last minute that basically covered the cost) as this thing is so loaded out with tech that I didn't want any issues with fixing first-year problems that might arise.

No need for any of that when the truck will be gone in 2-3 years. :s00ls:

Nice truck though, that screen is NUTS!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

i actually left moterrrwerks a review because of how happy i was with how they handled this situation.... it was a quick sell, he understood my "noes" and let it go.

fucking ray dodge barely let me leave with a vehicle on shit they were trying to sell me.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Nice pick up. Did my guess win me a ride? My next truck will be a 5th gen Rebel for sure but not anytime soon. Other than wishing I went up a trim level, I absolutely love my truck. 63k problem free miles so far. I have been debating purchasing an extended warranty.

Thread Info