Eagle has a new ride v.5719

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
5. Car washes! OMG, can't wait to get a Fast Eddies car wash membership. I so miss abusing my paint at the local auto-car wash! Nothing like a clean truck to keep a positive outlook on the day! Never thought I'd miss this as much as I did when I had the dually.

"faints"

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
But don’t text and drive

:bowrofl:

giphy.gif

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
not even a little fudge it room? or completely not fitting at all...

want me to see if i can try to get another set. last time i asked about them he had gotten all he was allowed for the year, but it was December. :rofl:

They transitioned to a new floor pan, where the back row is flat. So its completely different. I could be interested in another set... :D

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Thats the craziest center stack ive ever seen. Its like they said "You know how in the tesla you can control everything in the car from the center screen and there are no buttons?? We're gonna do that. AND we're gonna surround it with buttons for EVERYTHING!" :rofl:

I cant take my eyes off it.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Thats the craziest center stack ive ever seen. Its like they said "You know how in the tesla you can control everything in the car from the center screen and there are no buttons?? We're gonna do that. AND we're gonna surround it with buttons for EVERYTHING!" :rofl:

I cant take my eyes off it.

Gotta agree. That is a kickass interior.

Thread Info