• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dynotune Numbers in - 3 boltons

cobralover

Oct 19, 2007
im a little late adding to this post but i just got my 03 cobra back from the shop and had similar results. i had the whole billet flow pulley kit added(2.76), a bassani x-pipe with high flow cats, cold air, thermostat(160), and tune. we got 450hp and 487 torque. pretty impressive considering i still have the side exhaust on the car. still toying with changing back to a cat back bassani also.

cobralover

Oct 19, 2007
if your refering to me then no, its not low. thats why i added that the side exhaust is still on. if i run it out the back ill see much better results. the idiot who sold the side exhaust to the guy who owned it before me neglected to tell him that the exhaust wasnt made for a 03 cobra, hence the 1 3/4 inch reducer to fit it out the side. i know its restricting my exhaust but i need to get a bit more cash to add the rest of the exhaust.

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
if your refering to me then no, its not low. thats why i added that the side exhaust is still on. if i run it out the back ill see much better results. the idiot who sold the side exhaust to the guy who owned it before me neglected to tell him that the exhaust wasnt made for a 03 cobra, hence the 1 3/4 inch reducer to fit it out the side. i know its restricting my exhaust but i need to get a bit more cash to add the rest of the exhaust.
That makes sense then. And, I am still in process of researching suf f- so when I asked it was more of informal question than a statement. I am new to the Termi world, so I am just asking questions and trying to learn new things.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info