• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Drag radials

Five-0

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
My only hesitation on the mickeys is the wear. it's a street car that will see the track maybe once a year, if that. My NT05 don't hook at all, but have lasted me a few years. Looking for something with more grip, but not have to be replaced yearly.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
greasy greasy those don't look horrible at all. How do the Dodge boys like them?

My only hesitation on the mickeys is the wear. it's a street car that will see the track maybe once a year, if that. My NT05 don't hook at all, but have lasted me a few years. Looking for something with more grip, but not have to be replaced yearly.
Jim, if these tires are working for me they will definitely work for you. Please for the love of god, get a tire with a diameter close to 27" though! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Five-0

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Don't inflate his ego like that.

giphy.gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
greasy greasy those don't look horrible at all. How do the Dodge boys like them?

Jim, if these tires are working for me they will definitely work for you. Please for the love of god, get a tire with a diameter close to 27" though! lol

They like them a lot, I drove a friends Hellcat with them and they felt like they grabbed pretty well.

Reactions: Jeffs FRC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info