Don't sink my battleship! *member's ride*

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
USGS Current Conditions for USGS 05548000 NIPPERSINK LAKE AT FOX LAKE, IL

it looks like the gauge was close to 5' at the bridge around when i had it... and it cleared it then.

Rt12_waterlevel.jpg

These are the readings needed to move the system to "No Wake" and "Closed" across all gauges
no_wake_levels.jpg

graph

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I'm totally unfamiliar with it. just the sides look like shit, underside is actually black and a couple blue squares where it was obviously blocked up in the past. suggestions on brands?

We used interlux brand one of the cheaper ones, I'm sure they make a bunch now, you just need to get the hull clean and lightly roughed up for the paint to hold up well, you can also just do the waterline if the bottom looks fine, a gallon should do the whole bottom

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
A little cleaning and maintenance and this boat is going to be a nice ballin on a budget weekend chain boat. I am excited for you and can't wait to go out on it.

Most of the "big" boats on the Chain are docked South of the 12 bridge. They have the entire length of the river to go down. I feel the only bridge that might give you trouble is the 173 bridge.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
A little cleaning and maintenance and this boat is going to be a nice ballin on a budget weekend chain boat. I am excited for you and can't wait to go out on it.

Most of the "big" boats on the Chain are docked South of the 12 bridge. They have the entire length of the river to go down. I feel the only bridge that might give you trouble is the 173 bridge.

i dont think the 173 bridge is possible, sure as shit not possible with the canvas up at all, i dont think it will clear though. the flag on the front (if it's still there?) was the height of the windshield iirc so if that hit, back out.

and of course won't make the grass lake rd bridge on the long channel between spring lake and bluff lake

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Bottom paint purchased. I think this is going to be a good bang for the buck appearance upgrade.

running gear work is getting done either today or tomorrow, mechanic is supposed to call me when he's done. I've got to find out what all was changed fluid wise on the boat from him also. I don't know if oil or drive lube were done when it was winterized.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info