đź’¬ OT Does anyone else hope malls make a comeback?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I miss sbarro

200.gif

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Basically what everyone else has said already. Our mall has a harbor freight I haven't been in yet and a pretzel maker place that's legit, but otherwise it's more or less a place for old ladies to shop for outfits and trinkets these days. I don't think the kids even bother to hang out there anymore.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I miss sbarro

You mean just NY pizza? I swear every damn place except maybe 2 all tasted like Sbarro. Which don’t get me wrong. Most were like a buck fifty which is a god damn deal in NYC.

I do get a little sad driving past Stratford. It’s literally a shell of itself.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Had a mall about 15 minutes from my house growing up harlem and Irving plaza, we hung out there before driving and when we started to drive it was as a car meet up place at night. Place to be to meet new girls grow your connections lol.

We started to drive out to the suburbs Woodfield & Stratford and would end up meeting some new girls, always run into some car guys as well.

The mall for us was like social media outlet and place to meet new people our age and just hang out.

Now I can handle it for a short time and then I’m out. My son and his friends hit the mall a few times a month.

Reactions: v6buicks
Aug 15, 2023
Don’t really miss it. It was cool as a kid seeing shops and a food court all in one. The only thing I actually miss is being able to try on clothes at multiple stores. I’m 6 foot 4 and 220 lbs. so finding shirts that actually fit correctly is a challenge. Clothes are made for short fat people or tall fat people. So I swim in shirts or it’s a belly shirt. :(

Reactions: v6buicks

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I like how mook asks if anybody wants malls to make a comeback and most responses are about how somebody’s local mall sucks so no.

I don’t think you all are understanding the question.

Yes - I’d like malls to make a comeback. I enjoyed them when I was younger and regularly shopped at many of the stores.

Thread Info