CTC's PSD

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Still not sure why you didn't go with your fav color but you do you.

You don't want to wrap a white vehicle yellow, under hood and door jambs will look funny

You also don't want to put in all the labor to strip down a vehicle, then pay to paint it, just to spend thousands to wrap it within a few years. Literally makes no sense.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Still not sure why you didn't go with your fav color but you do you.

You don't want to wrap a white vehicle yellow, under hood and door jambs will look funny

You also don't want to put in all the labor to strip down a vehicle, then pay to paint it, just to spend thousands to wrap it within a few years. Literally makes no sense.
I also should have went ahead and stripped it to the frame and had the frame powder coated. I should've had all new stainless steel brake and fuel lines installed. I should've removed the wheels and had them professionally repaired and powder coated too. I should of sent the seats to the upholster. I should've ate a salad instead of a bean burrito, I should've started saving for retirement at age 11.

Lotsa shoulds haz but I cannots.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I also should have went ahead and stripped it to the frame and had the frame powder coated. I should've had all new stainless steel brake and fuel lines installed. I should've removed the wheels and had them professionally repaired and powder coated too. I should of sent the seats to the upholster. I should've ate a salad instead of a bean burrito, I should've started saving for retirement at age 11.

Touche :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
So much low hanging fruit you'd think they were monkeys

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score

I need to learn this part.

That inflatable booth is a pretty damn good idea.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
I need to learn this part.

That inflatable booth is a pretty damn good idea.
Said no matter what he did, how clean he got the shop he always had dust get into paint.

My truck is the first one in this apparatus...

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’m excited for a fresh looking WT for sure!

Was just hoping for school bus color.

OP
DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

Donating Member
Reaction score
That's a super high caliber paint to throw. The prep work, the base layer, primer, sealer, everything would have to be absolutely perfect.

My guy said he did not have the confidence to do it. He did want to waste thousands of dollars to possibly do it all over again.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
That's a super high caliber paint to throw. The prep work, the base layer, primer, sealer, everything would have to be absolutely perfect.

My guy said he did not have the confidence to do it. He did want to waste thousands of dollars to possibly do it all over again.
Is it a metallic or something? Thats why I would never want to even attempt to paint my shitbox, I can only imagine how badly I would fuck it up. :bowrofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom