I'll play....

2002 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel
140k miles
SCT live Tunes(from Kurgan)
Amsoil Dual Remot Bypass kit on oil
Katawampus K&N
Military(junk) Goodyears 37X12.5X16.5

1688880101057.png

plans are just PM(preventative Maintence) coolant filter, external trans filter, aux coolers, etc...

Next is a quad pod and steering column pod for gauges... Turbo and Injectors will be upgraded as they fail...
Reactions: HeavyG and Yaj Yak

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Still not sure why you didn't go with your fav color but you do you.

You don't want to wrap a white vehicle yellow, under hood and door jambs will look funny

You also don't want to put in all the labor to strip down a vehicle, then pay to paint it, just to spend thousands to wrap it within a few years. Literally makes no sense.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Still not sure why you didn't go with your fav color but you do you.

You don't want to wrap a white vehicle yellow, under hood and door jambs will look funny

You also don't want to put in all the labor to strip down a vehicle, then pay to paint it, just to spend thousands to wrap it within a few years. Literally makes no sense.

I also should have went ahead and stripped it to the frame and had the frame powder coated. I should've had all new stainless steel brake and fuel lines installed. I should've removed the wheels and had them professionally repaired and powder coated too. I should of sent the seats to the upholster. I should've ate a salad instead of a bean burrito, I should've started saving for retirement at age 11.

Lotsa shoulds haz but I cannots.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I also should have went ahead and stripped it to the frame and had the frame powder coated. I should've had all new stainless steel brake and fuel lines installed. I should've removed the wheels and had them professionally repaired and powder coated too. I should of sent the seats to the upholster. I should've ate a salad instead of a bean burrito, I should've started saving for retirement at age 11.

Touche :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

I need to learn this part.

That inflatable booth is a pretty damn good idea.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
That's a super high caliber paint to throw. The prep work, the base layer, primer, sealer, everything would have to be absolutely perfect.

My guy said he did not have the confidence to do it. He did want to waste thousands of dollars to possibly do it all over again.

Is it a metallic or something? Thats why I would never want to even attempt to paint my shitbox, I can only imagine how badly I would fuck it up. :bowrofl:

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Thread Info