Coyote vs LS Round 784

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I don't really care what mods you had to go 10's, that's my point. I just care that it went 10.99. It's the Mustang guys who make a big deal about doing it with less parts. So what if the Mustang didn't have headers and the Camaro did.

Going 9's in a late model Mustang is not cheap so please don't slide past that neither is it for any late model application. I know what the PD / centri and turbo kits cost for Coyotes. Not cheap for GMs either. It's the same for both, 8k for a kit, 4k for a drag pack, add in a tune etc.... 15k or more to go 9s. let's not act like either platform is special in that way.
Doing more with less is way cooler. That is what you implied in you post as well. Don't change the story now. lol

I never said going boosted or real fast N/A was cheap, Don't put words in my mouth. haha

The Coyote is special. It doesn't need aftermarket or ported heads and cams to make the same power the LS does with heads, a cam, and boost. It's heads flow a fuckton and make power. Ford casting block and heads have gone like mid 5's @ 225mph years ago. What is the quickest stock cast LS head? Even ported?

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Keep in mind a 6th gen ZL1 with a pulley, tune, E85, tire, will go 10.20s.
That ZXboner had a ZL1 and did the common bolt on shit. Can’t remember how fast he got it to go, but maybe 10.40’s? Said it would cost a shit ton more to get into the 9’s so he said fuck this GM pile of dog shit and sold his fancy pants ZL1 for a cookie cutter Mustang GT.
Coyote >> LS. However, most coyote bros cars with “exhaust” sound like a dying hyena shitting itself.

Didn’t ZXMustang ZXMustang get smart and get back into a coyote recently?
Why do all the old pushrod Ford dildos always fall back to, “it sounds like shit”? Is it just to compensate for the fact that their 363 cu/in, heads, mountain lift cam, blower pushrod puts down 500 to the wheels?! Lol sorry Jimbo I had to🖕🏼🤪

And yes, ZXdipshit sold his ZL1 cause it was a turd to get into a superior base model Mustang.

Five-0

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Oct 5, 2015
Just get the ruler out and measure your dicks already boys damn

That ZXboner had a ZL1 and did the common bolt on shit. Can’t remember how fast he got it to go, but maybe 10.40’s? Said it would cost a shit ton more to get into the 9’s so he said fuck this GM pile of dog shit and sold his fancy pants ZL1 for a cookie cutter Mustang GT.

Why do all the old pushrod Ford dildos always fall back to, “it sounds like shit”? Is it just to compensate for the fact that their 363 cu/in, heads, mountain lift cam, blower pushrod puts down 500 to the wheels?! Lol sorry Jimbo I had to🖕🏼🤪

And yes, ZXdipshit sold his ZL1 cause it was a turd to get into a superior base model Mustang.
Ya just can’t beat the sound of a letter cam 302 making a lil boost mmmkayyy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Like what happened to being happy with what you have and enjoy and letting everyone else do the same? Like I'm probably the slowest guy on tcg and I'm pretty ok with sticking my 6th or 7thish revision of frankensteined together 3800 in just to do burnouts and probably run 14s.

After reading all this even more so.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Like what happened to being happy with what you have and enjoy and letting everyone else do the same? Like I'm probably the slowest guy on tcg and I'm pretty ok with sticking my 6th or 7thish revision of frankensteined together 3800 in just to do burnouts and probably run 14s.

After reading all this even more so.
Dude car guys talking shit to each other is as old as time. Right up there with talking shit to other sports ball fans.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
This is the kind of forum banter I miss. Just dudes talking shit and dick swingin for no reason. If anyone is taking any of this seriously then they’re softer than fresh mozzarella.
Well, I beat my dog bloody and I'm about to do the same to my Wife after all this LS hate

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Oh right, just more bore.
This is the kind of forum banter I miss. Just dudes talking shit and dick swingin for no reason. If anyone is taking any of this seriously then they’re softer than fresh mozzarella.
Exactly just having fun. Though we all know the Coyote engines are rediculously huge and now Mustangs weigh 4000 lbs but other than that nothings changed.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I just never figured that someone could make a v8 with the 3800 Blatt exhaust sound.

Ford pulled it off.

Some of the best sounding ford engines are Yamaha
Fucking this.

I'm mostly just tired of the same old shit back and forth is all. Anybody can throw a Holley on a modern American V8 no matter what it's in and make power. If you can't then you shouldn't be building anything.

Put a boosted Hayabusa engine in a geo metro or some shit. Do something that isn't done to death.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info