Coyote vs LS Round 784

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Why do all you GM cuntbags hate each other? Like a bunch a bitches on the rag all jealous and cutting each other down.

And I thought Mustang dildos were the worst! Wrong again, it’s the Vette women. 🤣
Watch It Shut Your Mouth GIF by Film Riot

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Pretty sure a toon only gen3 would put down 430 on 93. With longtubes and E85 aren’t they upper 400’s?!

10-15 year newer technology…we’ve come a long way!
Probably I was talking truck numbers so there a little lower than the mustangs, cat delete e85 trucks make 440ish good enough for mid 12’s in a full weight super crew

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
Guess he missed all the gen 1 cars going bottom 11s with ease
Exactly, I went 11.20 with a Lund :s00ls: tune, intake, headers, E85 on my manual Gen 1. PSJ is apparently very sheltered. I believe there are Gen 3's with weight reduction in the bottom 10's, if not 9.90's on motor now.

Teege24

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
Aug 14, 2011
Cary
Exactly, I went 11.20 with a Lund :s00ls: tune, intake, headers, E85 on my manual Gen 1. PSJ is apparently very sheltered. I believe there are Gen 3's with weight reduction in the bottom 10's, if not 9.90's on motor now.
went 11.6 in my gen 3 with just an e85 tune and a resonator delete lol

Reactions: 1quick

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Typical TCG thread derailment.

PSJ: I never saw a coyote run 10's.

TCG: provides examples of 11 second passes :s00ls:
There is a whole thread of examples and reasons why the Coyote is better than a LS3. Including stock-sealed Gen-1 motor cars running 9's in Coyote stock. You LS guys just pull a PSJ and put a blind eye towards it, haha

Love me the LS and love me the Coyote.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
There is a whole thread of examples and reasons why the Coyote is better than a LS3. Including stock-sealed Gen-1 motor cars running 9's in Coyote stock. You LS guys just pull a PSJ and put a blind eye towards it, haha
Do NOT try to argue anything Ford with him. Some Ford guy must've buttfucked someone he loved at some point in his life.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

Love me the LS and love me the Coyote.
So what does a stripped down, class racecar have to do with cars running at a test and tune?

A coyote thread on TCG with examples of why it's better than an LS???? YOU DON'T SAY???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, there are LS3's going 9's all day long in the Chevrolet Performance Stock class...

• Love
Reactions: Huggerorange73

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
So what does a stripped down, class racecar have to do with cars running at a test and tune?

A coyote thread on TCG with examples of why it's better than an LS???? YOU DON'T SAY???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, there are LS3's going 9's all day long in the Chevrolet Performance Stock class...
1. Race cars do more test & tune than street cars. So not sure what you're asking. haha

2. That thread was started by a LS guy. Soooo this is kind of awkward. It quickly went the opposite of what he thought it would go.

3. I am glad LS stock-class cars finally caught up to what Coyote ran over a decade ago. Good job guys!

*edit* Sorry Mook Mook I saw you're thread post after I posted this. Please move it. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: Lead Pipe
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info