Chevy guys CEL questions

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
wow matt. Keep dumping money into the car that you keep 1. fucking things up in, 2. Having problems with, and 3. COMPLAIN ABOUT 24/7. I don't think I've heard "I hate this fucking car" from anyone more than you say it...about once daily. save yourself the hassle and time, trade it in and buy a new car. and stop trying to make this one fast.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
wow matt. Keep dumping money into the car that you keep 1. fucking things up in, 2. Having problems with, and 3. COMPLAIN ABOUT 24/7. I don't think I've heard "I hate this fucking car" from anyone more than you say it...about once daily. save yourself the hassle and time, trade it in and buy a new car. and stop trying to make this one fast.

I hate to say it, but he's right by the sounds of it.

I see you post pretty frequntly about problems, and all I hear from people that seem to know you is about how much you bitch about your car.

For all the shit you give me about my civic, at least it still runs good even if it can't go anywhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info