Can't believe I'm asking for new car choice advice

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
What about a really nice honda two thousand??? Win. Most impractical car ever, barely fits a weeks worth of groceries in the trunk. AP2's go for about 14-15k with decent mileage (they get CHEAP in a month or two) and they get decent gas mileage. Faster around the track in stock form than any of the cars you listed and... Well... It's IS a honda.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
A lot more room than the 2011 civic we had previously and a bigger trunk... Iirc its one of the biggest if not the biggest in that class

I actually got in the trunk of the Elantra. :rofl: That fucker is bigger than it looks.

I fit in the back seat ok, but dont know if I would want to take road trips like that though.

Bru gave good advice in my thread when we were looking. Elantra is the cheapest and best bang for buck. The Cruze is in the middle, with the Focus being on top. The Dart is somewhere in there, but I just cant place it. It looks the coolest IMO, but something was just....off to me. :dunno:

FWIW, even with laughable HP, the Elantra can at least scoot thanks to the 6SP auto. I assume the Cruze can as well.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
nope

kentrina cocklin up top.

herpa it needs to be comfy and sound neat and it should be cute too derpa

:rofl: DDR :likes: your post, they all give me shit, especially panda.

Honestly though, what you want me to do given my situation? I aint driving some fucking truck or huge v8 sedan.

Besides the jetta suggestion, nothing girly about the other cars.

when did I say it has to be cute :rofl:

That TA will get close to 30mpg on the highway with those 2.73 gears.

We will see... going to drive roughly 1500 in the few weeks! Hope so!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info