can someone do an mm.net search?

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
I am looking for this device that makes your 3rd brake light flash 3 times. Someone made a thread years ago titled Its Harder To Hit Me Now. If someone can find this thread or product I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
You won't find many of those on mm.net unless you're looking in the DR forum...oh wait. Oops, never mind.
Oh please. They have never made a wrong decision over there. All decisions are for the best of the family oriented community!

massacre

Reaction score
From what I gathered, DR is no longer a vendor on CVN. Heh heh.

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
Rob, from what I read you are still falling on the same sword on the sale I made to you. Would you just get over yourself. Sending you pictures, leaving work midshift and keeping you updated just wasn't good enough for you. You better recoginize you make mistakes too.

See you all in KY. I will have a nice fucking smile.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
Rob, from what I read you are still falling on the same sword on the sale I made to you. Would you just get over yourself. Sending you pictures, leaving work midshift and keeping you updated just wasn't good enough for you. You better recoginize you make mistakes too.

See you all in KY. I will have a nice fucking smile.

Dude WTF is this for?

I am gonna become a moderator just so I can ban you. :mad:

Maniak

Reaction score
thought this was a thread about searching for something. seems like a lot of marauder threads turn into this....

i understand there are a lot of disgruntled members here from the MM board but this is NOT the place to come and bitch about it. leave your drama over there, we dont need it here.

SC Cheesehead

God Speed Blues Brother
Reaction score
thought this was a thread about searching for something. seems like a lot of marauder threads turn into this....

i understand there are a lot of disgruntled members from the MM board but this is NOT the place to come and bitch about it. leave your drama over there, we dont need it here.
Gotta agree with that. :rolleyes:

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Reaction score
+ 100000000000

Ive asked him as a friend to knock it off but he refuses to let it sink in.

Respect points LOST

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
I never let anything go. Ever.

If someone is still talking shit even after I am gone they are getting it back.

Should have PMed him. My bad.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Reaction score
side note, i hate getting stuck behind a car with one of those in traffic... ugh

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
How do you go to the bathroom?
I break everything into energy.

Aren't you just a billy badass.
Don't know what I am anymore. Other than a hard headed, unforgiving individual.

side note, i hate getting stuck behind a car with one of those in traffic... ugh
Dude I need one of these things. I even contacted my Dr. saying I had a paranoia with being rear ended because its happened 3 times in the past year. All from sitting still for several seconds. He asked if this was all in the same car... it was so he told me to get a Honda Civic. Haha. 3 days later I get hit again.

For the first time ever I know this isn't my doing. The only way to get idiots to quit hitting me is probably this product. I am beginning to think the car is too blacked out. Then again the last person to hit me said she was on her phone.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I have found people are much more cautious coming up behind me since I started leaving our bike rack attached to the trunk. Metal rods pointing directly at the oncoming drivers seem to worry them.

4DoorBlackTop

Reaction score
I have found people are much more cautious coming up behind me since I started leaving our bike rack attached to the trunk. Metal rods pointing directly at the oncoming drivers seem to worry them.
LOL that's pretty funny. That'll work!

yjmud

Reaction score
maybe if you put a ford emblem and a police interceptor emblem on the back people will think it is a cop car and not hit it
just a thought

Maniak

Reaction score
maybe if you put a ford emblem and a police interceptor emblem on the back people will think it is a cop car and not hit it
just a thought
doubt that, my buddy is a cop and has been rear ended 4 times in his interceptor :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom