Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Yeah I've played a few solo (squad fill on though) and it is still pretty miserable. Although, I played a plunder this AM solo and my 2 squad mates left within the first 5 minutes and I still took 5th solo....Had like 17 kills or something like that.

Definitely better w/ friends (which is what I did all last night)

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Yeah I've played a few solo (squad fill on though) and it is still pretty miserable. Although, I played a plunder this AM solo and my 2 squad mates left within the first 5 minutes and I still took 5th solo....Had like 17 kills or something like that.

Definitely better w/ friends (which is what I did all last night)
I did the same. Before everybody else on my friends list got on, I played plunder and took 3rd on my first go doing it solo (no fill). Then when my brothers got on, we were doing pretty well. Before hopping off, all we did was go after the high earners and taking them out, only for them to come back at us and a never ending loop ensuing. Lol. It was a ton of fun.

Reactions: wombat

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
What is plunder?
It's a game mode everybody tries to either get $1M or having the most money by the end of the 25min round. Ways to get money are to kill people with money (you drop half when you die), contracts (different mini objectives to earn money), and pickups in caches or air drops. There's respawns in the mode.

Reactions: wombat

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Not sure if I'm missing something but there's no solos, or duos. It's either squad fill or no fill. So either you play by yourself against up to a full 3man squad or you can do fill. I see no option for only solos or only duos.
Just found out squads is only 3 man. Wtf is this crap
:hsugh:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info