Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 soft reboot)

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
The countdown from the main menu screen.

20200309_184454.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Any idea the size for those with the game already?
18-20gigs in additional download data.

80-103 gigs for those without. That's coming from the Polygon website.

2pm drop for those who do not have modern warfare. 10am drop for those with modern warfare.

For those who do not have MW, it can be up to 103 gigs but the first 20gigs allows you to start gunfight mode which let's you face bots while you wait.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Watched some live steams at work. Graphics look solid as hell.

As always though I’m seeing a lot of complaints of lag and crashes, and people having a hard time filling the 150 person lobbies, so the start times are long. Hope that gets sorted out. Granted it’s a Tuesday. People at school and work, so idk if that will really be an issue tonight.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Watched some live steams at work. Graphics look solid as hell.

As always though I’m seeing a lot of complaints of lag and crashes, and people having a hard time filling the 150 person lobbies, so the start times are long. Hope that gets sorted out. Granted it’s a Tuesday. People at school and work, so idk if that will really be an issue tonight.
I have none of those issues. But as I just mentioned, I see no option for solos only or duos.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
From what I heard it was squads only? At least in the beginning. Being 150 players solos might really struggle to get a full lobby in a decent amount of time.

I expect them to do great things with it in the near future, it’s only a few hours in. I’m super excited for that gulag system though. I sweat and grind gunfight, so I should do well with this. In theory.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
From what I heard it was squads only? At least in the beginning. Being 150 players solos might really struggle to get a full lobby in a decent amount of time.

I expect them to do great things with it in the near future, it’s only a few hours in. I’m super excited for that gulag system though. I sweat and grind gunfight, so I should do well with this. In theory.
I've done Gulaug twice... Won both times

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info