Bug Bug Report / Features Request

Mattstrike

Random Crazy Custom Car guy
Feb 13, 2014
Is there a way to force images in threads view a smaller (thumbnail) size? Some of the build stuff I post the images end up being way taller than my 1080p monitor can display, so they end up looking super far zoomed in and not focused on anything useful. Would be a nice touch to be able to force something like a 800 pixel max vertical height thumbnail with the option of expanding the image to full size. Most of what I do is hosted on Imgur right now, picture resolution 3072x1728, so if I take a portrait photo of a random car part you have to scroll for days to find the center of reference.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Is there a way to force images in threads view a smaller (thumbnail) size? Some of the build stuff I post the images end up being way taller than my 1080p monitor can display, so they end up looking super far zoomed in and not focused on anything useful. Would be a nice touch to be able to force something like a 800 pixel max vertical height thumbnail with the option of expanding the image to full size. Most of what I do is hosted on Imgur right now, picture resolution 3072x1728, so if I take a portrait photo of a random car part you have to scroll for days to find the center of reference.
Put a lower case "L" at the end of the address but before the ".jpg" and it will change it to a reasonable size. That's how I do it on other forums anyway. Here I just copy/paste the picture to the post.

Mattstrike

Random Crazy Custom Car guy
Feb 13, 2014
Put a lower case "L" at the end of the address but before the ".jpg" and it will change it to a reasonable size. That's how I do it on other forums anyway. Here I just copy/paste the picture to the post.
I wish I had known that was a thing, just have to figure out how to automate it now :LOL:. But that way doesn't let you zoom in.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
It shows upcoming events in the next..4 or so days? I forget the exact number. Definitely no more than a week.
my thoughts, I wonder if it would be better to put events in the next 2 weeks? or month?

Just gives someone a quick glance of upcoming events and a chance to plan if they didnt see the thread.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I need to confirm the like button now? GTFO, nobody getting my likes.

1901E30A-DCDE-4B65-80CA-1F330A334672.png

Reactions: Mook

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Doing my usual browsing of add-ons for XF and came across this one. Not looking to add it but I am looking for feedback on it. Is this something of interest or nah?

Thread Info