Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Works the same as the angry... Which apparently has always been a - 1 haha.

Screenshot_20210610-083743.png

Reactions: v6buicks

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Made a slight change to the padding between thread listings. If anyone absolutely hates it (or even notices it), holler. Wanted to space things out a bit, especially on mobile.
I like the additional separation between the threads on mobile.

Also, didn’t know that an “angry” would be a -1, thought it just meant you agreed you were angry about the situation posted, lol.

Lastly, on mobile (iOS, chrome) the “Done” bar is now light gray, so the up/down arrows and the “Done” don’t have much contrast. Or at least that’s how they show for me.

2C18AEBB-8395-47A5-ADD4-3D742B215E6A.jpeg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I like the additional separation between the threads on mobile.

Also, didn’t know that an “angry” would be a -1, thought it just meant you agreed you were angry about the situation posted, lol.

Lastly, on mobile (iOS, chrome) the “Done” bar is now light gray, so the up/down arrows and the “Done” don’t have much contrast. Or at least that’s how the show for me.

View attachment 91785
i literally have no idea what the done part of that screenshot is from.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ya, I was causing a bunch of errors on the back end and had to resolve a few things before I went back to clean up. I'm not really satisfied with how it is but its fine for now. I cant get the padding to apply to the top, so its just applying to the bottom. Which is annoying me.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I wish the threads on the home page would darken if they're already read. For some reason certain threads never seem to show up there either. Any time I want to go to the pool thread, I have to go to the forum list or my notifications to see it.

I will love the live list if I can rely on being able to see everything as it happens. Maybe the live chat should go there too?

Thread Info