• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Breaking news! Mook is going to buy a GTP!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i am?

i still have the red sled to worry about.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
That is the word I have recieved from the friend of the owner you are going to check out tonight

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i'm going to greasy's to watch the hawks game tonight

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
i talked to mike on the phone yesterday, ya. told him id like to look at it. but i havent heard from him today :dunno: not yet at least.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
theres truth that id like to look at it, sure.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
that daytona is one of the cleanest cars i have ever seen in person. that car is fricken awesome.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Going to look at it this week

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
stattama turbo kit, cam and trans and no one will talk shit when it runs in the 10's

PANDA

Reaction score
Id like to see mook get into another GTP. Sounds as if hes just not interested in the Z anymore. Honestly the GTP is a great value for what it is. They are "cheap", reliable, and can be "fast" for relatively small money. Sure a LS1 is also relatively cheap, can be fast for small money, but its just not practical for everyone, and winter driving isnt the best. I cant really think of another car that can compare (for the money) at least.

That Daytona is a very nice car. It is kinda pricey, but it has low miles, its clean as fuck, and I (think) its built correctly. Id would seriously look into that if I was in the marker for another GTP and that was in my budget.

AlmightyBirdman

*shrug*
Reaction score
I really want that car but I can't pay 9 grand for that. I mean, it's a nice car but it isn't really worth that much. If he would take 7500 I'd get the cash from the bank and get it right now but I doubt he'd go that low.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom