Braap folk, opinions please

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Yamaha was a high probability buy for me, but decided to break from my blind Yamaha nutswinging for the first time ever scoopin' up the Polaris. We'll see if I regret it

We’ve got all Polaris up at the lake house. Only thing I have owned different is the one Arctic Cat I sold recently. You won’t be disappointed with that Polaris.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
:dunno: When I think/hear reliability, I think of Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki. I've been trying to find any possible issues with the Grizzlys and it seems like one off manufacturing problems fixed under warranty or people beating them senseless with 32" Silverbacks, snorkles, and mud holes. Very little problems otherwise.

Yamaha has the best CVT trans in the industry. That being said a CVT will always require more maintenance and be less reliable than a centrifugal clutch, geared trans. Plus you will need to buy Yamalube from Panda.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Having literally never ridden a motorcycle... I almost felt too close to my BMX roots hopping on this thing. I can't wait to hit some real trails on it.

Yeah, that's the weird thing. I BMXed all through high school. I would jump huge boxes at skate parks and ride dirt tracks. I still have never felt comfortable on a dirt bike.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Yeah, that's the weird thing. I BMXed all through high school. I would jump huge boxes at skate parks and ride dirt tracks. I still have never felt comfortable on a dirt bike.

Because you didn't have a normal dirt bike. You had a built motor YZ250 that ran on 100 octane and was temperamental.

And then you sold it to me.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Because you didn't have a normal dirt bike. You had a built motor YZ250 that ran on 100 octane and was temperamental.

And then you sold it to me.

I never enjoyed riding on 2 wheels Probably had something to do with dumping the clutch and riding out a 50 ft wheelie dragging my feet before dumping my brother's KX250 when I was like 12.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info